Terms and conditions for Marianne Carøe
8000 Aarhus C
TEL: +45 8612 1777
- Marianne Carøe receives online payments with; VISA, Mastercard and Mobilepay Online.
- Payment will only be deducted from your account when the physical item is shipped or the virtual product is created unless otherwise agreed or stated in your order.
- For payments with Visa Electron and Mastercard Debit, which are debit cards, the payment will be reserved in your account in accordance with the terms of your card until we withdraw or reject the payment.
- All amounts on the website include VAT.
- The website uses the following currencies for pricing: Denmark – Kroner (DKK)
- Marianne Carøe uses a secure payment server that encrypts all information with SSL protocol, which means your data is secure and can not be read by other outsiders.
- Marianne Carøe’s own website also uses encryption with SSL protocol.
- Since everything is produced and personalized after ordering, shipping is expected after 5 – 10 days.
- Delivery area: We only deliver goods within Denmark ..
- Marianne Carøe ships goods with the following: GLS – Private
- We offer free delivery on all orders.
- You will be able to choose between having the package sent “without delivery” or “with delivery”.
- You will always receive a track and trace no. so you can track your package, from our warehouse and home to you.
- If you want your item exchanged, you must contact us in advance T. 86 12 17 77 or email@example.com
- If you want to return your purchase, you can return up to 14 days from receipt of the item.
- When returning, fill in the return form, which is in the package.
- Alternatively, the return form can also be downloaded –> here< – .
- Attach this return slip with your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- It is your responsibility and your cost to return the item.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, the money will be refunded within 14 days after.
Right of withdrawal
- There is a 14-day full right of withdrawal on items purchased on the website unless otherwise agreed or stated in your order.
- The 14 day period starts on the day the order is delivered.
- You will bear any return costs yourself.
- Request for cancellation must be notified to us as soon as possible.
- Requests for the use of the right of withdrawal must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, to which the standard cancellation form should be filled in and sent with (cf. the form at the bottom of the terms and conditions).
The condition of the item upon return
- You are liable for the deterioration of the value of the item, which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the item’s nature, properties and function. This means that you must try the item in the same way as if you were shopping in a physical store.
- If the item has been tested in addition to what is described above, it is considered used and of impaired value. This means that in case of cancellation you can not get the purchase amount back. This means that in the event of cancellation, you will either not receive any amount or will only receive part of the purchase amount back.
Right of complaint
- There is a 2-year right to make a complaint about products in accordance with the Danish Sales Act. The right of complaint applies to all defects in material and manufacture.
- Complaint regarding. Defective situation must be reported to Marianne Carøe within a reasonable time after receipt. Here, max. two months as a reasonable time, unless otherwise agreed. We reimburse reasonable shipping costs.
- The complaint is dropped due to incorrect or unusual operation of the product.
- Marianne Carøe covers the return costs to a reasonable extent.
Upon return, contact the company:
- Marianne Carøe
- Frederiksgade 69
- 8000 Aarhus C
- TEL: +45 8612 1777
Complaints are not received if these have been sent on COD.
- We do not resell personal information and do not pass on your personal information to others, they are only registered in our customer directory. You can have your information deleted at any time.
- In order for you to enter into an agreement with Marianne Carøe, we need the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- We register your personal information for the purpose of being able to deliver the item to you.
- The personal information is registered with Marianne Carøe and stored for up to five years, after which the information is deleted.
- When personal information is collected via our website, we ensure that it is always done by giving your express consent, so that you are informed about exactly what information is collected and why.
- The director and employees of Marianne Carøe have access to the information that is registered about you.
- The data responsible for Marianne Carøe is: Marianne Carøe
- We do not store and transmit customer information encrypted.
- As registered with Marianne Carøe, you always have the right to object to the registration. You also have the right to insight into what information is registered about you. You have these rights according to the Personal Data Act and inquiries in connection with this should be directed to email@example.com.
- At https://www.marianne-caroe.com/ cookies are used for the purpose of optimizing the website and its functionality, thus making the visit as easy as possible for you.
- We use a log statistic at https://www.marianne-caroe.com/, which means that a statistics system collects information that can give a statistical picture of how many visitors we have, where they come from and where on the website it is left, etc.
- The log statistics are only used for the purpose of optimizing Marianne Carøe’s website.
- Read more about your protection as a consumer when you buy via a PensoPay payment solution: https://pensopay.com/mere/forbrugerbeskyttelse/
Opportunities for appeal
- In the event of a complaint, our e-mail address must be stated: firstname.lastname@example.org and the website on which you purchased the item.